(a) Except as otherwise specifically provided in other subparts of this part, all documents to be filed with the ERA pursuant to this part shall be filed with the appropriate ERA Regional Office (unless otherwise specified in part 211 of this chapter ), except that all documents shall be filed with the ERA National Office that relate to:
(4) The allocation and pricing of middle distillate fuels pursuant to subpart G of part 211 and part 212 of this chapter, filed by electric utilities;
(5) The allocation and pricing of aviation fuel pursuant to subpart H of part 211 and part 212 of this chapter, filed by civil air carriers (except air taxi/commercial operators);
(6) The allocation and pricing of residual fuel oil pursuant to subpart I of part 211 and part 212 of this chapter, filed by electric utilities;
(7) The allocation and pricing of naphtha and gas oil pursuant to subpart J of part 211 and part 212 of this chapter ;
(8) The allocation and pricing of other products pursuant to subpart K of part 211 and part 212 of this chapter ;
(9) An application for an exemption under subpart E of this part; requests for a rulemaking proceeding under subpart L of this part or for the issuance of a ruling under subpart K of this part; and petitions to the Office of Private Grievances and Redress under subpart R of this part;
(11) The allocation of crude oil and other allocated products to meet Department of Defense needs pursuant to part 211 of this chapter.
(12) The allocation of crude oil and other allocated products to be utilized as feedstock in a synthetic natural gas plant, pursuant to § 211.29.
(13) Allocations, fee-paid and fee-exempt licenses issued pursuant to part 213 of this chapter.
(b) Applications by end-users and wholesale purchasers for an allocation under the state set-aside system in accordance with § 211.17 shall be filed with the appropriate State Office.
(c) Applications to a State Office or a DOE Regional Office shall be directed to the office located in the state or region in which the allocated product will be physically delivered. An applicant doing business in more than one state or region must apply separately to each State or region in which a product will be physically delivered, unless the State Offices or Regional Offices involved agree otherwise.
[39 FR 35489, Oct. 1, 1974, as amended at 39 FR 36571, Oct. 11, 1974; 39 FR 39022, Nov. 5, 1974; 40 FR 28446, July 7, 1975; 40 FR 36555, Aug. 21, 1975; 44 FR 60648, Oct. 19, 1979]
Title 10 published on 2013-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.